1. Cook angel hair pasta just until al dente.
2. Heat olive oil in a 12-inch heavy skillet and sauté shrimp, about 2 minutes on each side. Then transfer with a slotted spoon to a large bowl and set aside.
3. In the same skillet, add garlic, red pepper flakes, wine, salt, and pepper and cook over high heat, about 1 minute.
4. Add butter to the pan and stir until melted.
5. Add in diced tomatoes,
lemon zest, and lemon juice.
6. Toss in angel hair pasta and shrimp and evenly coat with the butter sauce.
7. Turn off the heat and add chopped basil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Tip: Reserve about 1 cup of cooked pasta water and add it to the sauce to keep the pasta moist, if necessary.