1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and lightly flour two 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pans.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
3. In another large bowl, whisk together the eggs until lightly beatened and add sugar and mix until blended.
4. Add pumpkin puree, water, and vanilla extract and mix together with the egg/sugar mixture.
5. Add vegetable oil and melted butter.
6. Add the dry ingredients (in #2) and stir until the ingredients are combined - do not overmix.
7. Fold in the raisins.
8. Bake for 55-65 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean and dry.
9. When you remove the loaf pan from the oven, let the pumpkin bread cool in the pan for about 10 minutes before removing it from the pan.
10. Can be served warm, cold, or at room temperature.