1. Crush the Oreo cookies to fine crumbles, either by smashing in a ziploc bag or in a food processor.
2. Place cookie crumbles into a mixer and add the cream cheese. Mix until well blended. Optional: add a few tbsp water to make it extra moist.
3. Place cookie mixture into a bowl and freeze for about 15-20 minutes to harden.
4. Form cookie mixture into 1-inch balls. If it gets too sticky, place into freezer to harden.
5. Roll truffle balls in
cocoa powder until completely coated.
6. Refrigerate until firm and serve.