1. Pre-heat oven to 425-F.
2. Combine ground beef, ground pork, breadcrumbs, egg, carrots, onion, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix together.
3. Shape the mixture into 1 to 1.5-inch meatballs.
4. In a skillet over medium high heat, brown the meatballs on all sides for about 3-5 minutes.
5. Transfer the meatballs to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
6. Brush the meatballs with Bayou Bourbon Glaze.
7. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Half-way, baste the meatballs again with more glaze.
8. Stick toothpicks in the meatballs and serve.