• 1 bunch of
purple and 1 bunch green kale (about 6 oz each)
• 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
• 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
• Sea salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Cut the kale leaves down the middle and remove the stem. Then cut into bite-sized pieces.
3. Wash and rinse the kale leaves and make sure it's dry.
4. On a lined baking sheet, scatter the kale leaves but don't overcrowd them.
5. Drizzle the kale with olive oil and red wine vinegar, and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper. Toss the leaves around so they are evenly coated.
6. Bake in the oven for about 7-10 minutes until it shrinks to about half the size and looks crispy. Be careful not to leave it in the oven too long or they will burn.