1. In a small saucepan, boil water and sugar together.
2. Add walnuts and continue boiling for 2-3 minutes. Drain and place walnuts on parchment paper and set aside.
3. Whip together egg whites and cornstarch. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Heat oil until 350-degrees.
5. Dip shrimp into the
batter and fry in the oil until golden brown, about a couple minutes
6. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
7. In a mixing bowl, stir together mayonnaise, honey, lemon, and sweetened condensed milk.
8. Add shrimp and toss to coat with the sauce.
Add candied walnuts together with the shrimp and serve.